Wednesday 10 September 2008

Hmm... here comes my stuffed animals!!

I've never talked much about my stuffed animals, apart from introducing them to you right? Well, here they are:

The name's Doggy. He's my oldest pup. I think he's around 6 years old now. I got him since when I was Standard 3. I found him in a cupboard. He is used to be my sister's, but since she dumped it into the cupboard, I adopted it when I found it. Cute, isn't he? Anyway, he's considered as the "tai ko" or the big brother of all the dogs on my bed because of his age. He is very friendly and always smiles. He is loved and well-respected by the other dogs.

Erm... I present to you Chucky. Supposed be named Chocky because of its chocolate-brown colour. Don't let the look fool you. He may be grumpy, but he's incredibly friendly. But then, he acts like a big bully to the two following dogs.

From left to right, there's Licky and Bobby. The two shy and quiet ones. Despite their quite nature, they are quite active. They are always running around here and there. The problem is, Chucky always picks on them whenever I'm not around because of their timidity. In the end, Chucky and these two dogs always make up with each other.

I know, I know, I'm very imaginative. I can't help it. Whenever I'm down, they are the ones who will make me happy again. You can't blame me for having a soft-spot for cute things right?

Anyway, today I sat for the 2nd PMR trial, or erm... school examination. Science was tricky. Very tricky!! But, at least it's gone for now, and I can finally focus on something more important. KH, BM and Sejarah. Those are the subjects which I hate the most. Oh oh, don't forget to throw in Geography!!

To tell you the truth, I find Geo easier to understand than History. To most of my friends, History is better than Geo. I don't know why. It's just that once I read Geography, it's stuck in my head. For History, the first time I read, I won't be able to understand.

Oh, I've got to go search for more HLSL Tutorials!! This is what I got yesterday from playing around with HLSL:


Cool eh? But the lighting needs a little work, because if you look at the back of the teapot, there are patches of light coming from nowhere.

0 comments: