Thursday 18 September 2008

...

It seems that I've been posting about an average of 2 posts per day! This is odd.

Right, I'm gonna post something that I really dislike. Polluters and Smokers! I despise them a lot!! I don't care who is it, whether he/she is my family or my friend, if he/she smokes or seriously pollute the place in front of me, I can really naik darah! Seriously, do these people know that smoking is a one-way street to death? I don't think they know. Obviously, if you try nagging at them to stop smoking, they'll usually fight back, because they are scared to know the truth and wanna continue smoking. It's not that I don't care about these people, it's just that these people don't care for themselves. Don't they know that they only have 2 lungs, and they are harming both of them? And polluting the environment by burning garbage! My god! There's one house in front of my school burns garbage. Well, they don't really burn much now, maybe because they ran out of stuff to burn. Gah!!

And also, I just wish that, somehow, there's a technology which can totally eliminate the carbon monoxide from the vehicles. I'm exposed to it everyday, whenever I walk to school. I'm forced to take out my handkerchief and use it as an oxygen mask! You know how stinky is it? Sheesh! Stupid vehicles!

Want some more? There's this no-entry sign in front of the junction towards the road behind my house, and yet, the buses and cars still go that way. Every time when there's a bus, my whole kitchen stinks with exhaust fumes! Harming my family's health for nothing!

Argh!! Sometimes, I wish the cigarette was never invented. It's stupid. Sure, it's very relaxing to smoke, but is it relaxing to suffer from smoke?

0 comments: