Thursday 2 October 2008

Dang, cooking game is harder than I thought

I didn't expect making a cooking game would be so hard. So far, the dish that you could "cook" is a cup of beer. Not very interesting, right? My graphics are satisfactory lah. God, the user interface took me about 8 hours to code, and it's not even finished yet. The thing that's stopping me now is drawing for other food. It's not that easy for an amateur artist like me. What should I do with it now? Throw th whole project away? Man, I feel so sad. I didn't really consider the sheer amount of graphics in this game. All of the sprites are mostly food. Sigh...

Anyway, I'm going to sleep over in my cousin's house tomorrow. Yay!! Counter-strike!! But I must not forget to rest my eyes. And of course, must STUDY!! I'm almost finishing Sejarah Form 2. Now, I'm so lazy to study Cahpter 7 and 8. They are so long-winded and boring. Gahh!!! I'm planning to study later. I spent my whole morning studying Chapter 5 and 6 of Form 2.

It's not easy studying with a headache. I got a slight poisoning from aerosol spray, I think. Yesterday, my father sprayed too much of the aerosol. I could still smell the aerosol in the middle of the night. So, that means, I've been exposed to it for about 7 hours. At about 5.30 am or so, I got very worried about my health. Any insecticide that could kill insect could probably kill humans as well. So, I went out of my room to get some fresh air. Ahh... fresh air!! How I loved it! For the next few days, I should be breathing in more oxygen. The body functions will naturally balance out the chemicals in the body and hopefully dispose all of the insecticide from my blood stream.

From 5.30 to 6.00 am, I got up and walked around my house searching for fresh oxygen. I couldn't sleep because of the fear of getting poisoned seriously by the aerosol spray. Then, an idea came to my mind. My cousin brother went back home, so there's one vacant bedroom in my house. Without any hesitation, I rushed to get my pillow and my blanket, went to that room, turned on the fan and dozed off. Well, not quite. Took me about 20 minutes before I can finally get some rest.

So, insecticide sprays not only destroy the ozone layer (because the propellant used in the sprays have the ozone-destroying stuff), it can destroy you as well. I hope nothing serious happens to me.

0 comments: